Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Quilt Hath Been Quilted!

And of course the camera battery is DEAD! I am currently charging the battery and washing the quilt in order to fluff the batting. Hopefully I will be able to get the pictures up tomorrow morning. I think it turned out quite cute for my first attempt at quilting. I had a lot of fun and it wasn't that hard at all. If anyone out there is interested...I would be happy to help you make one of your own. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email.

Another craft in process is my receiving blanket for Maggie. I started knitting it in the spring of 2007....and now here we are in the summer of 2008 and it's still on my needles. It is nothing special, it takes no brainwork, there is no counting involved. I just have to add length, but I just can't seem to finish it. I think I am going to dedicate a few minutes everyday to getting it done. Hopefully, I can get it done by mid July 2020. Keep your fingers crossed. I will post pictures of that one tomorrow too.

I am always looking for cute baby crafts....if you have any good ideas that you saw or read about, shoot me a comment...I love to keep the craftiness flowing!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the quilt!

    Have you ever thought about attempting a baby sling? I've been looking at them a lot for this baby, and for whatever reason have been thinking of you and your craftiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?