Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TEETH?!?!?!

SO...Maggie started teething last Thursday...or she may have been teething for awhile, but I felt the teeth starting to poke their tiny tops through. So far so good. It seems that Maggie may have her daddy's pain tolerance. Happily, she doesn't have mine. I haven't really noticed many ill side effects, but I am knocking on wood as I write this. She did wake up only half way through her nap this morning. I did get her back to sleep, though. I hope she continues to tolerate her discomfort this well, as we have a big trip planned this weekend.



I will be away from the computer starting Thursday night through Sunday night. I will be back on Monday morning. We are going to visit Aunt Mary in Baltimore, Bruce, Amy and Paul in Baltimore, and then we are going to a wedding just outside of DC for some old friends from our Baltimore days. It should be a fun and exhausting time.



On that note....has anyone ever travelled with homemade baby food before? I am hesitant to buy any jars, but I am wondering if the cooler will keep it all cold enough. I think we will just have to see. They do have grocery stores in Maryland if we get stuck.



On another note...COLUMBUS RESIDENTS...I have discovered a wonderful, new, little sewing shop here in town. It's called Sew To Speak. How cute! They have a great selection of Amy Butler fabrics and there are classes as well. And the classes are for cute stuff you would actually wear, not like the old lady classes for patchwork jackets I saw advertised at a place in town. Sorry to those of you who like those types of classes, but they just aren't my style. If you want to go check out the store, here's the info......

Sew to Speak

4610 N. High St.

Columbus, OH 43214

614-267-3011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?