Monday, June 16, 2008

Great Intentions

DIY T-SHIRT QUILT

I had the wonderful intention of posting pictures from this weekend at Gramma and Grampa Stamm's but the battery in the camera is DEAD. It is currently sitting in the charger, so hopefully by morning it will be juiced up and ready to go.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I found a cute idea for T-Shirt Quilt. I would never be able to get my husband to part with 13 tees, but I might find some good ones at goodwill. Check out this pattern. Thanks Creative Juice! The show is really hit and miss. Sometimes it's really cute and shows good craft projects that I get excited about, like this quilt. Sometimes, it makes me think, "who would be stupid enough to waste their time and money on that crap?" Watch at your own risk. I think I delete more episodes than I actually watch. I love my DVR.



1 comment:

  1. I have been saving a lot of Gray's shirts and t's in the hopes of someday making him a "t-shirt quilt." But then again, I'd have to learn how to quilt first, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?