Friday, June 27, 2008

General Craftiness

NEWS!!


  • Baby Slings COMING SOON!!! I have materials on the way and I plan to whip one up for a friend with a little one on her way. Hopefully I will have it done before she arrives... But, I will be sure to take lots of pictures before it ships out. If you are interested in a sling for yourself please feel free to email me or leave a comment. Thanks to Jennifer for lighting a fire under me for this one!
  • Also...If you are interested in the Burp Cloth Bundles...Please email me! I am making them as they are ordered at this point. I can't seem to keep any stock! They fly right out the door. Thanks for all of the orders!
Hopefully I will get purchase buttons up for the bundles and the slings soon. Maybe I can even figure out how to do a shopping cart so that it can all be one purchase. That might take a little time and research and some phone calls to my tech geek friends. I call them that lovingly. Thanks DK for working on my HTML button!

Lastly, here is the most recent order that shipped out to a mommy with a little bundle of boy...


Nursing Cover with Matching Burp Cloth




Burp Cloth Bundle



ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WEEKEND PROJECT FOR YOURSELF? LOOK NO FURTHER...I FOUND IT FOR YOU!! If you do make this, please send me some pictures to post. I love to share the craft!
THE EVERYTHING BAG





Just click the link to follow along with the step by step instructions, complete with pictures. I think that the novice sewer could sew this one without much trouble. Let me know how it goes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?