Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Product Ideas....

hmmm....

I have been brought the following wonderful idea....

How about BURP CLOTH BUNDLES!!

I am seeing if there is any interest out there in BURP CLOTH BUNDLES. Here's the idea...

Coordinating bundles of either 3 or 5 burp cloths. You could select gender specific bundles or unisex. Pack of 3 for $15 of 5 for $20. Thoughts?

Basically it would be just like my burp cloths that go with the nursing covers, but without the nursing cover.

I think they would be a great shower gift if you weren't sure if the mom was going to nurse or not.

I will try to whip up a bundle today and see whatcha think!

Also, thanks to Becki...I now have a model (she needs a name! Any suggestions?) for my nursing cover. She also suggested I post a picture of the packaging as well... So....here ya go!


On a side note- I had a showing of my house this morning to a potential renter. It went well. However, I had a mannequin sporting a nursing cover sitting in my dining room. He didn't ask what that was about. I didn't explain. I wonder what he thought. I think if I was checking out a house and my potential landlord had a mannequin sporting a nursing cover in her dining room, I would ask. I would want to know if I would open a drawer one day and find fake hands and feet. (By the way, Becki said those were on sale for $2.00 if anyone needs them)

1 comment:

  1. Becki looks like a wonderful model! ;)

    I would totally be interested in the burp cloth bundles! They would be great for shower gifts (and I have quite a few coming up). Let me know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?