Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Back!



Okay, so I fell off the Blogging Wagon....but now I am back. I had another very busy weekend, filled with fun, family, and screwed up Maggie schedules. I am glad she is such and adaptable baby, because we really put her through her paces.

Friday- We took a walk in the park and had picnic lunch with other mommies followed by some time on the swings. We then headed home to rest up for weekend.


Saturday- We started our day the normal way and then, after our morning nap, headed out for brunch with Dan's friend Jen (who was visiting from Atlanta). We then went back home for nap time. After the afternoon nap, we went to Newark for dinner at Aunt Joany and Uncle Dan's house in celebration of Cousin Dave's 30th. (We put Maggie to bed there and then transported her home later, she went right back to bed when she got into her crib **Thankfully**)


Sunday- Started early with picking Gramma Stamm up to go check out the new house. Maggie had a slight meltdown on the way home...she was tired. Maggie came home for her morning nap and then we went to a birthday party at 1pm for Cousin Maren's 4th birthday. We then took off to the Griesemer's for dinner. Maggie was supposed to nap on the way to their house and then go down for a nap upon arrival, but she had other plans. She slept for all of 20 minutes or so. Again we put her to bed in her pack n' play and then transported her home. She quickly went to sleep in her crib...but she kept waking up? I have no idea what that was about. She would cry and then I would go in, rub her tummy, and give her her binky...out she would go for a few hours and then cry again....Who knows??

Monday- I let Maggie sleep in for the first time ever. She slept until 8:30!!! It was nice to have a little time to myself in the morning, but then the whole day was off and neither Maggie nor I knew what was supposed to happen when. I think I will just stick to the schedule and risk a cranky baby who is up past her bed time then a cranky baby and mommy all day long. We drove to KY in the afternoon to go to my youngest brother's graduation. Again, Maggie was supposed to nap in the car, but she had other plans. She slept for all of 20 minutes again. But she ended up doing very well for the ceremony. She just thought the crowd was too loud, so she and Dan hung out on the side of the stadium. We then drove home that night. Thankfully, my husband let me get a little sleep in the backseat with Maggie.

Tuesday- Life is back to normal, but Dan had to go out of town on business. Mom's group was great...as always... I was able to get a couple of nursing covers done.

Wednesday- Dan comes home tonight. YAY!! I miss him when he's gone, thankfully it's not very often, and Maggie misses him too. We went out this afternoon to get some new fabrics. Check out the newest selections!!!

I promise to post daily again and I promise to post less stuff about my boring daily life. I appreciate the comments people are leaving! It's nice to know someone's reading. I have some crafty ideas rattling around and I will share them with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?