Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quilt and Blanket Pictures!

As promised....





The QUILT
The Quilt Close-up














I think she likes it.....


The Receiving Blanket that I am taking FOREVER to complete....









The shoes I want to start selling here on the site....If the author of the pattern would contact me and give me permission.....I think they are just too cute! They are 0-6m and 6-12m. I have just fallen in love with them....Dan's Aunt Nati whipped these up for me! Maybe she will teach me one day....


Okay...that's all for now...I have orders I need to fill, cleaning to do, a shower to fit in somewhere, I think I will take Maggie to the pool, and oh....people are coming for dinner....BUSY DAY! Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks great! And those shoes are adorable!

    Good luck with your busy day today!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?